Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sorry for the delay in posting....

Hello Folks!

Well, I haven't posted because I haven't been on the computer much at all. I've been pretty exhausted in between all the appointments.

Last week, I believe you all missed hearing about the following:


Monday: CT Scan

Tuesday: "Girly" yearly exam and my consult with the surgeon for my port. Then the preliminary tests needed for the port surgery: EKG, Blood work, and chest X Ray. 


After about a week long break from anything, tomorrow morning I get my port inserted.  Then I start prep for my colonoscopy. That is on Thursday.  After which we consult with my Oncologist.

It looks like the next two days will be a blur.  Hopefully, an update will appear sooner than it did last time.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks darling girl. Rest and be well. Have you started any type of treatment yet or are they still determining what to use?

    I love you.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to update. Praying for you. Can't wait to hear the results of your consult with the oncologist after the tests are all done. Time to start kickin' the cancer's bootay straight outta here!

    ReplyDelete