Wednesday, May 18, 2011

mammogram day

Ok, so not too much to say about this other than boob squish!(That made me LOL, hopefully you did too!) My Mom and older sis, Kim, took me to my appointment.  It wasn't painful or anything.

Just one test off the list. I think, I have two tomorrow.   I also realized that I may have to change the name of my blog.  That will happen when the time comes. Trust me I know that of all things is nothing to worry about.

Since this is turning out to be super short,  I wanted to take a moment to thank you.  Thank you for praying, thinking, caring etc. for me. It means so much to me. It also amazes me that is coming from all over the WORLD!!! This world ain't that big, Baby!

4 comments:

  1. Hi darling, found your blog. Go me! Of course, if I checked FB more than once a week or so, I'd have found it sooner. Miss you and sending positivity your way. Love you more than ever.

    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Lady. So glad that God worked itnoitso
    Youcl can be in WV with your family. Praying for
    You today. :)

    ~erin b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K!!! My dear friend! How I've missed you! My heart and prayers are with you. If there is ANYTHING you need (or possibly want...exceptions do apply) please let me know. I'm still at the same number, email etc.

    *HUGS* and Love,

    ~Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, I Hope you are getting better. You seem to have a great attitude about everything you are going through. I just found out last week. I was really thinking about you and then almost immediately someone came over told me. Perry and I are praying for you. I will have Madison pray too, she has a direct line to God I think. teehee! :0)

    God Bless, Misty Keenan

    ReplyDelete