Friday, May 20, 2011

Thursday May 19th

So, yesterday I had a bone scan.  It wasn't a bad experience. I mean, I did have to get up early. (I usually get up long enough to take my meds around 7 or 8 and then sleep until noonish.)  We checked in, and then they injected me with the radio active stuff.  I felt a lil nauseous afterwards. The tech was more than happy to hook me up with some apple juice.  I then snoozed on the gurney in the hallway (they are remodeling the hospital) for two hours. My Mum read by my side (because she's awesome.)

When my radio activeness was complete, I went in for the scan. It was another scan where I didn't want to find out if I was claustrophobic. This time, they covered my face with a washcloth. I think it took about 30 minutes or so. 

So, now it's a test free Friday! YEA! My sister and my nieces are spending the weekend with me. My parents are headed out to ride the rails. It will be a nice change of pace, I'm sure.

I'll be so glad when all the testing is done, which is hopefully next week!  Prayers and all are appreciated.  This is just all so crazy. 

However, I'm feeling the love from all over the world. Plus the most important thing...that I'm in God's Hands.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! Just want you to know you are in my prayers. Update please!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete