Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Info Info

As I mentioned in my last blog I am having diagnostic surgery on Monday.  I mentioned in my last blog that I would supply the hospital address. So, here is the address for UPMC Presbyterian:
UPMC Presbyterian
200 Lothrop Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2582
412-647-2345
I will be there until Wednesday or Thursday. Also, there are a few walks for Lung Cancer/Disease going on around the US in which people are walking in my honor. (SO FLATTERED) If you would like to join in and walk/run or donate to one of these walks, here are the links:


Morgantown, WV:
Nashville, TN:
Manhattan Beach, Ca

Hope you all are having a great week!

Love,
K*

3 comments:

  1. Who is doing the lung walk in Nashville? I'm interested in donating and want to make sure that I get it attached to a person or a team since that sort of thing is tracked. email me patriciadeck@comcast.net or give me a link and I'll be sure the donation get attached to the Kristi team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us from Kroll are...woo hoo for Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was Trish Deck who is anonymously shady!! You all have no idea how touched my family and I are to see Kroll stepping up in my honor! It is so touching. I'm hoping I can make an appearance! It will just depend where I'm at surgery/chemowise!

    ReplyDelete