Friday, September 2, 2011

A lil look in my head today

Kristi sleepy! 


I know you are probably thinking, " then why the heck are you blogging, K Badge? Go to bed?" 
Well mostly because I realized what Tuesday is...and it keeps popping into my head. 

September 6th, I have the CT scan guided needle aspiration of the fluid in my right lung. This will determine what happens next.
If it's cancerous then I guess the chemo fun goes on and on. They will also possibly later remove the lung fluid and replace it with antibiotic.
If it is not cancerous, then I will see a surgeon soon to discuss the removal of Rotten Potato. ( *artistic thought*Came up with new figurine idea here...must work with J. Beau on this weekend.)

That's right so many thoughts: 
removal of cancer
future possible major surgury
balloons (I love balloons ok...and yes that is a shameless hint)
new scar
possible removal of a rib
Being a one lunged wonder
and some others.

I am anxious about it, but mostly, to get it over with.  I am well aware I won't sleep much Monday night. I'm not really even scared.  I know this is something I will possibly have to deal with the rest of my life. Whether it's being on oxygen or having to take medication the rest of my live long days. 

And all of that is ok. It doesn't define me. It makes me stronger. REALLY STRONG. In fact, I should probably go ahead and design my cape...haha.  Regardless of it all I know I am loved and cared for. 

And there is only one thing I need:


Love~
K*

WOW, I just noticed re-reading, that I'm pretty sure (in my being,) said lung fluid is NOT cancerous.  Come on, some of it HAS been reabsorbed...I guess we will know for sure soon.

1 comment: