Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tomorrow, yet another Chemo day, yet more!

Well as I said, it's another Chemo day! Exciting, I know!!

I will also find out about the big IF!

What is the big IF?

IF I will have my rotten potato removed, or rather my right lung.

I can't recall if I mentioned it in early blogs, but in the early days they were not going to remove my lung. Over the summer, between it deflating and having fluid. Then, re-inflating and the fluid disappearing. 
This is now a possibility. Scary, yet, this could rid me of the cancer. Scariest thinking about possibly being in a medical induced coma for a few days. Yes, i will probably be on maintenance medication the rest of my days. Possibly, also oxygen.

But alas, I am o.k. with that. I am ALIVE. Living my life to the best of my ability. Being thankful for all of YOU! My supporters!  I am a SURVIVOR! No one can take that away from me!  The blessings that have poured over me have been more than I could ever dream of. You, there reading, help so much. I hope you know how much I appreciate your love, thoughts and prayers!
Also please know:


You all are all AMAZING!

Much Love!
K*

1 comment:

  1. Today is tomorrow from your post. I am praying that all goes well with your chemo today. I also pray wholeheartedly that God will allow your body to be rid of this horrible disease. Whether that is by removal of your lung or miraculous healing. I am thinking of you each day my friend. I love you.

    ~Shell

    ReplyDelete