Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's a Miracle!!

As you all may know, today was the day of my needle aspiration. This entails using a needle guided by a CT scan to get some of the fluid that is in my right lung.

I was a lil anxious, but calm as I checked in to the hospital for this procedure. I checked in and didn't wait long before they came and took me to pre-op. I got ready and they did my bloodwork. My port gave them a lil trouble but they managed to do the blood work from it.  The Physicians assistant came and told us all about the procedure.  Shortly, after they came to get me for the procedure.

I got into the room and they tried to flush my port and had problems with it.  We decided to just put in an IV. (This of course bummed me out.) The nurse prepped the meds to put me to sleep.  I moved over to the CT Scanner where the procedure would take place.  The Dr came in and said " Let's do the CT Scan first." They did the scan and the Dr came out. I looked up at her and she said, " There is no fluid to do the procedure. It's GONE!"  

I was a little shocked. I took a deep breath and outloud said, "Thank you, Jesus!"  Upon this discovery, they canceled the procedure.  No fluid=no biopsy!  

So now we wait to see what Dr Mo says. It was said if the fluid wasn't cancerous they would remove my lung. What if there is no fluid? 

I must say I'm still a lil shock. Yet, not as I have trust in Him to take care of me.

Anyhow, that was my day. Again....Thank you Jesus, you are AMAZING!

Love,

K*

6 comments:

  1. I am so so so happy for you! I hope things continue to surprise and baffle the docs-- in the best possible way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such awesome news! We love you and think of you everyday!!! Keep us posted on what Dr. Mo says!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...My...GOODNESS!!!! God is GOOD! That is awesome, thank you for sharing that wonderful news. :) We'll keep praying and waiting to hear more good news like this. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing Kristi! I can't wait to see what miracles are in store for you next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi, I'm shaking all over. I love you so much and wish I could see you, hug you, and probably cry all over you. - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise Jesus! Thank you God! K that is FANTASTIC!!! You ARE the amazing medical anomoly (I think I will put that on your super cape....TAMA...sounds good don't cha think?) We are still praying as always. I love you.


    ~Shell

    ReplyDelete