Thursday, September 15, 2011

The unknown



Hello Friends and Fam!

So, today was interesting. I didn't sleep very well between having chemo today and my Woobie, Kristin, ending her week long with my beautiful Niecee, Noey. I love that family! They mean a lot to me. I also got some balloons from a college friends. I love surprises!!

As we all know, I was really hoping to find out if I was definitely getting my lung removed today. Well, that is still unknown. Dr Mo wants me to consult with a surgeon here and a world known surgeon at my least favorite hospital. He spoke of possibly having an endoscopy to biopsy the lung lining to see if that is cancerous. Also definitely having an ultrasound of my lower abdomen. That is where I am now. A little frustrating, but it brings me peace knowing I am in his hands. I know that's all that I can do-TRUST and know God has the ultimate plan for me.

On a brighter side,  chemo went quite quickly. My Power Port was very cooperative. That is always nice!

Luv,

K*

1 comment:

  1. This is a remarkable part of this journey of anomaly you're on... through it all you find something to appreciate, like a cooperative Power Port. And all the while, some of the rest of us are complaining about everything from flat tires to paper cuts.

    ReplyDelete