Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tomorrow is gonna be a LONG day!!

So in case you didn't catch my pictures post my "Look good, feel good class," here they are:


 
 I think this is the first time I wore "real people" clothes since...well...maybe my last day at work in TN.  It's been mostly super comfy dance/pajama type clothes since then.  Of course none of my old clothes fit and I finally got some new clothes that are comfortable but jeans and tees/tanks instead of  dance/pj's type of clothes. 

Today my Mum and I got our nails done!!  Here are some pics:

You can't really tell but they are purple. I kinda have purple issues lately! I see you!















 Purple sparkly toes!!!


Oh yeah, this blog is supposed to be about tomorrow.  So, tomorrow I have to be at the WVU Cancer Center for a PET scan.  THEN, I have bloodwork, an appointment with Dr Mo, and THEN Chemo!  Sheesh, tomorrow will be EXHAUSTING!  Prayers are appreciated.  This will be my 3rd round of Chemo therapy. 

Hopefully it will all go quickly!
Much Love!
K*

5 comments:

  1. Big day ahead, for sure!!! Sending love, love! See you soon :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the purple! You look beautimous! Praying tomorrow is full of peace amidst all of your appointments. Miss your smiling face around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that my love and my thoughts... (and Jim's too) are always with you! Hope that tomorrow goes smoothly for all that's happening. I'm glad you got to get all purtyfied... :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late reading this. I prayed for you anyway (I do every day). You look beautiful! I love the nice nails and toes (I've never had a mani/pedi *hears gasps*). I hope everything went well yesterday. We love you here in the Ham.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mum! I hope your fancy purple sparkle toes help get you through the Chemo today.

    -Emily Lepore

    ReplyDelete