Friday, August 19, 2011

so sleepy!

I've found myself very sleepy this time round.

I thought I would let you know what is in store for next week!

Tuesday- I head to Pittsburgh, Pa to the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center ( I should probably wear a WVU shirt right??) to get my 2nd,  really 3rd, opinion.)  Dr Mo works closely and shares notes with the doctor I am seeing up there, Dr T.  Dr Mo is looking forward to seeing what opinions and all Dr T has to share with him about my case.  Personally, I think he just wants to share his medical anomaly with him. I am pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but Dr Mo has only seen one other case similar to mine.  A 28 y/o male non smoker.

Thursday- I have bloodwork at 7:30 am ( WTH?), appointment with Dr Mo, then round 4 of Chemotherapy.

In other news, I'm tired more...oh yeah I mentioned that.  Which leads me to my other side effect-no short term memory. Not that I had a great deal before but dang. Much worse than before.  

I did have a lovely visit with some friends from high school last night. Andrea E and Jenny S.. I have had plenty of good times with those ladies, especially in high school!!

Anyhow, I think I'm going to nap or maybe knit.

Love~
K*




2 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams... or happy knitting. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! they might kick you out if you wear that wvu shirt…I could send you a marshall shirt instead? ;O) Glad you had a good visit with friends. Post some knitting pictures sometime! <3 you

    ReplyDelete