Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIGS, wigs, wigs- The laughing may begin!

Sorry the pictures are wonky... SO the Monday after radiation was finished (January 21) my hair started falling out in clumps.  Wednesday, had it all shaved off and headed to the American Cancer Society to pick out a wig. I must say I do enjoy scarves and hats this most as they are comfortable. Yet, I felt I needed one hair wig. I also wound up with two sets of "bangs" to wear with hats and scarves.  I must admit God really got me with this hair loss.  At the beginning when I was diagnosed I was ready to lose my hair.  My Oncologist gave me a hard time saying "Here your father and I are just trying to hold on to the hair we have. You just want to cut your all off."  I must admit that I feel most self conscience with being so bloated on medication and radiation. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures of me all bloated but, I am soon get to wean off it. YEA! Unfortunately, I was bloated in Florida. Just means I mean I have to go back.  I give you the wigs I tried on...HILARIOUS
Like Coca~Cola says~ ENJOY!!



This one is totally my favorite!


Or maybe this one...


This one is ok.






Look I'm a Golden Girl!









Melissa McCarthy?


And the winner!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you, Kristi! I admire your strength and courage. Keep fighting!
    Bess

    ReplyDelete