Thursday, July 14, 2011

I know what you are saying...

Two blogs in one day? SAY WHA??? 

So, I kicked some cancer butt today. My power port behaved. When they removed some of stitches in the hospital it released whatever was pulling, causing pain in my arm and hurt when I coughed. (I'm not coughing nearly as much anymore either...YEA!) 

Thanks everyone for your continued prayers, cards and love. I believe truly that it is healing.

Dr Mo discovered he could hear a little air in my rotten potato!!!, a.k.a. my right lung.  Praise you, Jesus!!!  I love my doc and he recommended (has many times) that we get a second opinion at UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.) So, we will be going there for another opinion soon. This will include checking out any trials I may be possibly eligible for.

He also mentioned me in at a conference as he has only had one other patient who was young (28/m) non smoker with lung cancer. I'm an important learning experience in the medical world. Booya!

My medical peeps gave me permission to get a mani/pedi!! YEA! So, thats pending tomorrow's itinerary. 

SO, it was a pretty good day!!

Much Love!

K*

P.S. Is it wrong I spent a few minutes looking at Scooter Store  today? I mean they keep saying my insurance will pay for it on the telly. Do you know how frustrating it is when somewhere doesn't have those carts or the battery dies in the back of the store....VERY!!

2 comments:

  1. Do what you need to do to be able to live fully every day. And if that means a scooter temporarily, then so be it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are keeping a smile on your face and finding the postive side of this all.

    Love Yea
    JB

    ReplyDelete